bet36体育备用_bet36体育投注-【点此进入】

中国教育在线 中国教育网 加入收藏 设为首页

旅游常用英语之景点篇:逛豫园

http://en.jybest.cn  爱思英语    2015-09-23    

 

  特别提醒:科学填报志愿比取得好成绩更加重要。考试结束了,尽快估分选大学、确定志愿吧。请点击这里,帮你解决!

  A Trip to the Yu Yuan Garden

  逛豫园

  Key Sentences(重点句子)

  410.Where do you intend to take a trip today?

  您想到什么地方去旅游呢?

  411.I suppose we'd better go to famous Yu Yuan Garden which is located in the southern part of the city of Shanghai.

  我想我们最好去有名的豫园,它坐落在上海老城的南端。

  412.The car is waiting at the front door of our hotel,let's set off right now.

  汽车已在旅馆前门等候,让我们马上出发吧。

  413.This garden is called the Yu Yuan Garden which is on ancient one dating back to 400 years ago.

  这个花园名叫豫园,它是一座古老的花园,已有400年历史。

  414.Please allow me to inquire about the history of this famous garden,would you?

  请允许我们打听一下这个花园的历史,好吗?

  415.The first thing I would like to tell you is that it was constructed and built up in the Ming Dynasty.

  首先,我要告诉你们的是这座花园创建于明朝。

  416.And it has been reconstructed and restored during the past hundred years.

  往后花园经过近百年的重建和修复。

  417.The garden has an area of only several hectares.

  此花园面积仅几公顷。

  418.Vistors are struck by its ingenious architecture and exotic layout.

  但是来访者都被它独创性的建筑风格和奇异的布局所吸引。

  419.Here rare and precious cultural relics are kept.

  这里保存着珍贵的文化遗迹。

  420.We are deeply attracted by its interesting history.

  我们都被它的有趣的历史深深地吸引住了。

  421.Shall we go to the top floor of the hall to have a bird's-eye view from there.

  我们是否到它的顶楼上去俯视一下。

  422.That sounds tempting.

  听起来很诱人。

  423.The dragon's head is beautifully modeled and is rising proudly over there.

  龙头塑造得非常漂亮,它高傲地在那里仰望。

  424.We've never seen such a wonderful rock yet.

  我们从没有看到过如此奇特的岩石。

  425.Now,we come to another magnificent chamber in which you can see all kinds ofancient furniture.

  现在,让我们来到另一个宏伟大厅,在这里你可以看到各种古老的家具。

  426.It's authentically worthwhile to appreciate it.

  非常值得欣赏一番。

如有相关问题,可拨打免费咨询热线:010-58443520

考试培训小助手

本科留学qq:436560382

研究生留学qq:437946603

免责声明:

① 凡本站注明“稿件来源:中国教育在线”的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属本网所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本站协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明“稿件来源:中国教育在线”,违者本站将依法追究责任。

② 本站注明稿件来源为其他媒体的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本站转载出于非商业性的教育和科研之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者在两周内速来电或来函联系。

内容推荐

外语电子周刊

推荐阅读
eol.cn简介 | 联系方式 | 网站声明 | 京ICP证140769号 | 京ICP备12045350号 | 京公网安备 11010802020236号
版权所有 北京中教双元科技集团有限公司 EOL Corporation
Mail to: webmaster@eol.cn